We aim to provide a high standard of service to all our clients on every occasion. We do recognise however, that we may not always be able to live up to your expectations.
If you wish to raise a complaint about any aspect of our service, you can call us on 0203 745 8130 email us on email@example.com or send a copy of your complaint to:
Client Services Team
Flagstone Investment Management Ltd
17th Floor New Zealand House
We have established an internal complaints procedure to ensure that your complaint is dealt with efficiently and by the correct person, and we usually aim to resolve issues by the 15th business day following receipt of the complaint. To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and with minimum inconvenience to you, please make sure you give us as much information as possible, including;
- your name, address and client reference number;
- a clear description of your complaint;
- details of what you would like us to do to put it right;
- copies of any relevant documents, such as letters;
- a daytime telephone number where we can contact you.
If the Client Services Team are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, your complaint may be referred to the Compliance Department who will;
- send you a prompt written acknowledgement;
- issue you a final response within 15th business days of the complaint being logged, setting out our view and your options;
- in exceptional circumstances that are beyond our control, aim to issue a final response within 35 business days of the complaint logged date.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can request a review from the Financial Ombudsman Service which has been established to review eligible complaints which firms are unable to resolve.
In our Final Response we will confirm your eligibility to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service which must take place within six months. Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service are outlined below:
The Financial Ombudsman Service