Hiring at Flagstone
What to expect
In the last 3 years, we have grown hugely. Our headcount has doubled year on year, but we still have a lot of growing up to do. In order for us to continue to bring great talent into Flagstone, our hiring processes have to be first class - providing a great candidate experience is top of our priorities.
Our commitment to you as a Candidate is that we:
- Advertise across a diverse set of channels to allow candidates from all backgrounds the opportunity to apply.
- Use clear, neutral and relevant language in our recruitment advertising.
- Provide a response on the outcome of applications, and feedback to all candidates who have interviewed in a timely manner.
- Make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the interview process in advance.
- Have a job description for each role so that we set you up for success from the start.
- Follow a structured hiring process which includes objective, relevant competency-based questions during the interview.
- Use behavioural and scenario-based questions to assess and identify candidates who are a strong ‘Values fit’.
- Include a diverse panel of relevant interviewers in the interview and section process.
- Continuously monitor and improve our recruitment processes in response to candidate feedback.
Our Hiring Process
- Online application is reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited to a 1st stage phone interview with Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Face to face interview with the Hiring Manager and/or peers to assess values fit and your experience and skill-level.
- A more in-depth skills interview with the Hiring Manager, peers and key stakeholder(s). This could include a technical exercise or a task.
- Final face to face interview with the Hiring Manager and Senior Leadership Team where necessary, as a final review of values fit and the opportunity for you to ask us any of your unanswered questions.