Diversity & inclusion
Diversity at Flagstone
We celebrate diversity. Through sharing our unique backgrounds and experiences, we work smarter, more innovatively, and make better decisions, together.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer through our Hiring Commitment:
- To develop and implement recruitment and selection processes that are open and fair
- To ensure the language and imagery of job descriptions or adverts are relevant and non-discriminatory
- To ensure recruitment processes involve a diverse range of people representing Flagstone
- To ensure advertising occurs through a variety of appropriate channels
- To shortlist only those people who pass the selection criteria relevant to the position
- To ask consistent, objective and appropriate competency-based questions at interview in relation to skills
- To consider reasonable adjustments to the process for candidates (and making them in advance where possible)
- To monitor recruitment and selection to ensure equality of opportunity throughout the process and ensuring there are no discriminatory practices
- We do not offer unpaid internships and any unpaid work experience programme is strictly time limited.