Mental Health and Well-being
Well-being and mental health are important to us.
As a team, we promote having open and honest discussions around our mental health and well-being and have embedded this into our working life to normalise the conversation.
Talking about why it’s important is a great start, but our actions, we hope, show we truly care.
How do we keep well-being and mental health on the agenda?
- We encourage flexible working practices and have embedded the importance of a healthy work-life harmony into our core values.
- We have introduced Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA’s) into the business so we can support our colleagues with conversations around mental health.
- We hold regular Wellness Days to support the mental and physical well-being of our colleagues.
- Colleagues all benefit from our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives them access to a 24-hour advice line and counselling, should they ever need it.
- We offer a market leading healthcare product which includes provisions specifically around mental health and well-being.
- We collect regular feedback about our well-being initiatives to ensure that our commitment continues to translate into meaningful action.